PP-R pipe Ø32
The role of the middle layer is to take over powerful dilatations and prevent curbing. The fiber is resistant to corrosion, chemical substances, and can be used for interior pressurized installations.
2 Years of Warranty
Consult our warranty system and see how you can benefit from quality products that last.
1. Healthy, bacteriologically neutral, in accordance with potable water standards;
2. Resistant to high temperatures, good resistance to impact;
3. Convenient and reliable installation, low construction costs; Excellent thermal conductivity insulation property;
4. Light, convenient to transport and handle, good for workforce economy;
5. Smooth interior walls that reduce pressure and increase flow speed;
6. Phonic isolation (reduced by 40% compared to zinc-steel pipes);
7. Light colors and excellent design adequate both for exposed installation, as well as for hidden installation;
8. Recyclable, ecologic, in accordance with GBM standards;
Potable water grids for cold and hot water installations in houses, buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings, and naval buildings.
Pipeline networks for rainwater use systems.
Pipeline networks for compressed air installations.
Pipeline networks for pools.
Pipeline networks for solarium plants.
Pipeline networks for agriculture and horticulture use.
Heating pipelines for residential dwellings.
100% new and of a high quality.